- Sign-up for an (or login to an existing) account via https://exchange.blockchain.com/
- Complete Gold account verification
- Click Balances > Deposit > US Dollar (USD). This will display detailed wiring instructions including your unique Blockchain Exchange reference number, the account number, and the routing number,
- Head to your USD bank account, and provide these detailed instructions
- Execute a wire for the amount you would like to deposit. (See image below for further instructions)
- Wires being sent from outside of the US typically take 2 business days to process. US Domestic wires generally take one business day to be reflected in your account. If you have not received the funds after 3 business days, please reach out to Support here.
Please note that the name on your Blockchain Exchange account must be an exact match with your bank account, in order for your wire to be successful. In addition, it’s extremely important that you include your Unique Blockchain Exchange reference number with your wire. Not including this could cause your wire to fail.
Note: Do not send ACH transfers. Any deposit done by ACH will cause delays in your account being credited and will result in not being able to withdraw fiat to your bank account.