There are two methods for depositing crypto to your trading account on Blockchain Exchange:
From your Blockchain Wallet
- Once successfully logged in, navigate to Account Balance > Deposit
- Click “Deposit From Blockchain” and input your Blockchain Wallet ID and password.
- A pre-populated address will appear in the Blockchain Wallet send form. You will then enter the amount you would like to deposit and click send.
Note: Your wallet password, private keys, and backup/recovery phrase are never shared with Blockchain Exchange. You can learn more about what is shared here.
From a 3rd Party Wallet
- Once logged in, navigate to Account Balance > Deposit
- Select the type of cryptocurrency you would like to deposit from the Currency drop-down menu
- Copy the address displayed in the window
- Using your 3rd party application, send the amount of funds you would like on your account to the address copied from Step #3