1. In order to deposit Cryptocurrencies to your Blockchain Exchange account, please navigate to your Total Account Value window and click on Deposit.
2. Select one of our supported cryptocurrencies from the drop-down menu to bring up your deposit address, as an example we have selected Bitcoin so you can see what the deposit screen looks like. You will then need to copy your deposit address and paste it into your third party wallet or exchange in order to send the funds, as an example we will use our Blockchain Wallet to show how this is done.
3. If you have a linked Blockchain Exchange and Wallet account, simply click on Deposit from your Blockchain.com Wallet as shown above to go to your Blockchain Wallet withdrawal screen. If not simply log into the wallet or exchange you plan to send the funds from and use the address found here as shown below. Enter the amount you wish to send and click continue, if you are asked to enter a network fee as shown below, we would advise using a regular sized fee or you run the risk of your transaction taking several days to confirm as opposed to a few minutes.
4. Once the withdrawal has been completed you can check your deposit history to see if your transaction is being processed by clicking this icon at the top of the page > Order History > Deposits. Your transaction will show as COMPLETE once the funds have been confirmed on the network.
- Cryptocurrency Transactions can take up to an hour on average to confirm on the network but this may take even longer dependant on the transaction size and congestion on the cryptocurrency network. If this happens to you, it is completely normal and there is no need to panic! Just reach out to our support team and we can check your account to make sure everything is ok.
- For every Cryptocurrency Deposit & Withdrawal, To & From the Blockchain Exchange, you will incur a fee. For more information on Cryptocurrency Transaction fees please click on this link.
- Your wallet password, private keys, and backup/recovery phrase are never shared with Blockchain Exchange. You can learn more about what is shared here.
- For XLM deposits you must include your Deposit Memo or your funds will be lost. Click on the link for more info on MEMOS.