If you are a Gold or Platinum verified user you will have the ability to withdraw EUR to any bank account which you have also used to make a deposit. Our weekly withdrawal limits can be viewed here.
1. Navigate to your Total Account Value window and select Withdraw.
2. Click EUR in the Currency drop-down menu, select the linked bank account you would like to withdraw to in the Destination EUR Address tab. If you have not linked a bank account previously, you will be asked to make a small deposit from the bank you wish to withdraw from.
3. Enter the amount you would like to withdraw as well as your 2FA (Two-Factor Authentication) code from your Google Authenticator App and select Withdraw.
- You will need to have your 2FA security settings enabled in order to make a withdrawal, if you haven't done this you can use this link to update your settings.
-Your withdrawal should appear in your bank account within 1-2 days but can take up to 5 business days depending on your bank.
- You will be charged a fixed fee of €0.30 for every withdrawal you make, for more info on Fiat Deposit/Withdrawal fees please click on this link.