If you are a Gold or Platinum verified user you will have the ability to withdraw USD to any bank account which you have also used to make a deposit. Our weekly withdrawal limits can be viewed here.
1. Navigate to your Total Account Value window and select Withdraw.
2. Click USD in the Currency drop-down menu, select the linked bank account you would like to withdraw to in the Destination EUR Address tab. If you have not linked a bank account previously, you will be asked to make a small deposit from the bank you wish to withdraw from.
3. Enter the amount you would like to withdraw as well as your 2FA (Two-Factor Authentication) code from your Google Authenticator App and select Withdraw.
- The Minimum withdrawal amount for USD is $2500.
- You will be charged a fixed fee for every USD withdrawal you make, for Domestic transfers you will be charged $25 and for international transfers you will be charged $30. The fee will be deducted from your total account value unless you make a withdrawal for the full amount of USD you have, in which case the fee will be deducted from the withdrawal amount instead. For more info on Fiat Deposit/Withdrawal fees please click on this link.
- You will need to have your 2FA security settings enabled in order to make a withdrawal, if you haven't done this you can use this link to update your settings.
-Withdrawal processing times may vary but you should receive your funds within 5-10 working days.