Users who are Gold Level or Platinum Level verified, will have the ability to withdraw their Turkish Lira (TRY) to any bank account which they have also used to make a deposit. The weekly withdrawal limits can be viewed here.
Please note that only Turkish residents are eligible to withdraw TRY from their accounts.
- Navigate to Balances > Withdraw
- Select TRY in the Currency drop-down menu.
- Select the linked bank account you would like to withdraw to in the Send To menu.
- If you have not linked a bank account previously, you will be asked to make a small deposit from the bank you wish to withdraw from.
- Enter the amount you would like to withdraw and click Next.
- Enter your 2FA code (Two-Factor Authentication).
- Click Verify and you are done!
Limits & Fees: There are currently no fees for TRY withdrawals. See our fee table here for more information.
Processing times: Withdrawals made within Banking hours (Turkey) will typically appear in your personal bank account within 30 minutes. Any withdrawals made outside of these hours will be processed on the following business day.